HOLDEN: Holden owners are proud of their Holdens, so at our Future Auto Service Centres we offer them personalized service, so they can be confident their Holden is being well cared for by our well trained technicians.
Having a Log Book Service on your Holden has never been easier. First of all, booking times are quicker and even priority bookings are available at your local Future Auto Service Centre.
Future Auto Service Centres have all the software and equipment to carry out you Holden's Log Book Service and any other repairs. With your choice of genuine Holden parts or equivalent quality we can ensure your Holden new vehicle warranty remains intact.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
Please look below if your vehicle is listed we can service or repair it, Petrol or Diesel, passenger or 4WD.
For Holden Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Holden model is listed below Future Auto Service Centres can service or repair it.
Holden listings: Adventra, Apollo, Astra, Barina, Calibra, Caprice, Captiva, Colorado, Combo, Commodore, Crewman, Cross 8 AWD, Cruze, Epica, Frontera, Jackaroo, Monaro, Nova, Rodeo, Statesman, Suburban, Tigra, Vectra, Viva, Zafira.
"Ask us about our priority booking service"