SUZUKI: The Suzuki brand of vehicles spans a long history with the Australian public from the Swift to the Vitara 4WD. These well engineered vehicles can have either carburetors or EFI and Future Auto Service Centre technicians are more than qualified to deal with any Log Book Service or repair needed for your Suzuki.
We'll stamp your Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid. Call us for an estimate on you Log Book Service and compare, you'll be happily surprised.
The majority of our workshops are run by the technicians who own them, which guarantees you personalized service and the industry gained experience to back it up.
Call your local Future Auto Service Centre for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Suzuki Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Suzuki model is listed below Future Auto Service Centres can service or repair it
Suzuki listings: Alto, Baleno, Ignis, Jimny, Liana, Sierra, Swift, Vitara, X90.
"Ask us about our priority booking service"