- Hyundai Log book servicing
- Hyundai Brake repairs
- Hyundai A/C service
- Hyundai Transmission Servicing
- Auto electrical
HYUNDAI: Hyundai is now in the top 10 list of vehicle production companies in the world. At Future Auto Service Centres we have noticed a big increase of customers coming in with their Hyundai for Log Book Servicing.
Future Auto Service centres are fully equipped to provide hyundai service to owners who want the job done right and at a fair price
For Hyundai Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Here's how it works. You can ring your local Future Auto Service Centre and talk to our staff, Our friendly staff will take some information from you and provide you with an estimate for your particular Log Book Service.
If you're happy with the estimate you can priority book your vehicle (to help return your car to you sooner).
On the day our technicians will use dedicated software and equipment to perform your Log Book service and or repair and advise you of any other problems if they exist.
EG: Brakes or tyre condition.
Future Auto Service Centres policy is - no other repairs will be carried out without prior authority.
Have a look below if you vehicle is listed Future Auto Service Centres can service and repair it.
If your Hyundai model is listed below Future Auto Service Centres can service or repair it.
Hyundai listings: Accent, Elantra, Excel, FX/SFX, Getz, Grandeur, Lantra, Lavita, SX-Coupe, Santa FE, Sonata, Terracan, Tiburon, Trajet, Tucson, i30, iload.